Saturday, October 30, 2010

brown thumbs DUN taste like chocOlataahh

i was just pooping. you know..my stomach was all up in rumbles..
probably do to that three pound bowl of ice cream i ate at 3am.
which is ALWAYS  a real stupid idea...especially for someone who is
SLIGHTLY...lactose intolerant.
actually. everyone is a little..
i think every food just gives me gas.
you know..before and after i used to eat anything..i would eat beanooo and gas x...
and than pop some lact aid.
oh these...just some drugs to keep me happy. ;)
poppN pills to keep everyone else no their toes.
"I thought reychl did not do drugs but i see her popping pills all the time"
DO YOU WANT ME TO FART ON YOUR FACE.
probably not.....

so i was [pooping]...and the inevitable happens
kinda like....
and i say kind of..because my poop is vegetarian..which means it really can at as a fertilizer...
mypoop == horse poop. DONE.

WHYYYY. did i have to have mushy pooop.
because now i have a solid thumb..with brown MUSHHYYY crap on it...
so i am like..whatever....but than my mind gets to thinking.
i should write about this..and as i was wiping and putting my pants back on..
yes...i do take off my pants while i crap.
it is so much better...remember..if you need to cannon ball..this is the easiest way to do so.
NO PANTS.
i forgot....like i need to really forget...
so now..only half the crap remains on my finger..and the other half?
we can pretend it is not on my pajamers...SOMEWHERE.
because i hate doing laundry....and i mean..it was not THAT much poop. :o)

but lucky for me..the smell is off my finger.
you know how sometimes..the smell remains on your finger for the longest time?
i am so glad it is not there..
you know what i actually end up doing?

you got it...
i usually put that thumb in my mouth and pretend that my saliva will take away the smell..
it usually does not taste like crap.
i...promise ;o)
i wash my hands before! daaaaaaaaaang.
and even though it rarely works..i still try it ..every time i still have poop thumb after sanitizing ze hands.

haha. i am like a dog who eats their poop.
and than wants a kiss.

MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.


2 comments:

  1. This is so gross. Why wouldn't you just go to the doctor's to figure out why your body does not function properly!? Take. Care. Of. Yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gross. Why wouldn't you just go to the doctor's to figure out why your body does not function properly!? Take. Care. Of. Yourself.

    ReplyDelete